Have questions about financial aid? Drop into a virtual Zoom session to speak with one of our financial aid experts, who can give you one-on-one help with the financial aid process. Or, contact us to schedule a one-on-one in-person meeting.
Financial Aid One-on-One Assistance
Financial Aid Questions
Join us on Zoom Mon-Fri or in-person Mon-Thu.
Financial Aid Application
Join us on Zoom Tuesday and Thursday
Helpful tip: Gathering documents needed ahead of time makes filing out the FAFSA or CADAA easier.
Documents Needed To Apply
Please note: Not all documents listed below will be applicable to you.
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Permanent Resident Number
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) number
- Your FSA ID and your parent's FSA ID (FAFSA Filers) | Create a FSA ID
- Your & your parents 2020 federal income tax returns and W-2s
- Any record of money earned in 2020, such as disability benefits, child support, etc.
Preparing for your zoom session
Se Habla Español
Take a few moments to review some helpful tips that will prepare you for your zoom session.
- Know your SRJC Student ID Number. You may recover your SRJC Student ID Number here if you do not know it.
- Write down all your financial aid questions or anything you want to discuss during your session.
- When you join the Zoom session, you will enter a virtual waiting room. We will do our best to ensure the shortest wait time possible; most of the time, a financial aid staff will be available right away.