IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID!
Get the help you need to apply for financial aid and learn the next steps to finalize your financial aid, attend a financial aid application workshop:
Tuesday, April 13th at 5:30pm register online at https://tinyurl.com/StatewideC4C
Wednesday,April 21st drop in 5:30pm-7pm https://santarosa-edu.zoom.us/j/95155383639
Monday, April 26th drop in 5:30pm-7pm https://santarosa-edu.zoom.us/j/99455105086
Or attend one of our regularly scheduled Zoom financial aid drop-in sessions
Be prepared with:
- Your Social Security Card, Driver's license, permanent resident number - if applicable
- Your FSA ID and a parent FSA ID if you have created them.
- If you do not have an FSA ID create one for yourself and a parent at https://fsaid.ed.gov
- Your deferred Action fo Childhood Arrivals number - if you have one
- Your 2019 income information including 2019 Federal Income Tax Return and W2s - if applicable
- Your parents income information including 2019 Federal Income Tax Return
- Any record of 2019 untaxed income such as disability benefits, child support, etc