The California College Promise Grant
- waives the per unit fees charged for enrollment for an eligible student.
- waives any parking permit fee in excess of $30 per term.
- Students who submit the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application annually will automatically be evaluated for California College Promise Grant eligibility. No additional application is required.
- If you are unable to complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application, please contact the Financial Aid Office during our regular business hours for assistance.
Remember, the California College Promise Grant application is to determine your eligibility to have your enrollment fees waived only.
If you need money to help with books, supplies, food, rent, transportation and other costs, please complete a FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA) or the California Dream Application (for eligible AB 540 students) immediately. The FAFSA is available at www.fafsa.gov and the Dream Application is available at www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
During the current work and learn from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this application will need to be downloaded, completed by the student, signed with an original signature, and either emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the SRJC Financial Aid Office, 1501 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401.
To learn about the status of your application, please check your myFinancialAid student portal to see whether the Promise Grant application has been “received”. Processing of applications during this time, can take up to a week.
- California College Promise Grant Application (English)
- California College Promise Grant Application (Spanish)