Santa Rosa Junior College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver Financial Aid disbursements (also called “refund”) electronically. For more information regarding BankMobile visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/.
This disbursement program gives students the following options for receiving your student financial aid money:
- Deposit to an Existing Bank Account
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Checking Account
TO RECEIVE AN ELIGIBLE PAYMENT:
Eligible students need to select their preferred payment method before a payment will be issued. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Log in to your SRJC Student Portal (Go to MyCubby and sign in to your account)
2. Follow these steps:
- Enter Student ID and Pin Code
- Click in the BankMobile Box and select My Financial Aid Refund
- Select how you want your money delivered
- Follow the BankMobile directions to set-up your payment method
Federal Student Aid, California State Student Aid, and SRJC Scholarships are issued through this system.
Login to make your selection today!